Monday, February 21, 2011

When in Rome

C and I are taking Italian language classes in preparation for our (twice postponed) trip to Italy. To help me with my foreign language skills, I downloaded an app for my phone that allows me to listen to live streams of radio stations from all around the world. It's called Tunein Radio and it's very cool. You should check it out.

But be careful.

While listening to an Italian pop station, I was exposed to the most offensive musical assault my ears have ever experienced. It was like Katy Perry, Fergie (with and without the rest of The Blackeyed Peas) and Cher had all vomited on the same CD and then the DJ said, "Well, let's take a listen and see what this sounds like."

It's called "Ogni Tanto" by Gianni Nannini and you can listen to it here...if you dare.

You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment