Monday, March 15, 2010

And you thought I was cry baby. . .

There is a screaming child in my office today. Not just in the building, but on my floor. Not just on my floor, but the in cube next to me. Screaming. Child. In. The. Office. What. The. Fuck.

You have got to be kidding me.

There are places a screaming child doesn't bother me. In some places you expect to hear the shrill, piercing sound of miniature vocal cords with a disproportionately large amount of lung capacity:
1. Outdoors. Especially near a playground.
2. In a restaurant. I'm not sure why, but they hate restaurants. But most parents are so horrified by the little jerk's ill-behavior that they have the good sense to get out quickly and never show their faces at that Applebee's ever again.
3. At a daycare facility. Duh.

Notice how I did not list "In the office" or "Six inches from my eardrum"?

No comments:

Post a Comment