Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Worries, bro. Worries

So, if you work in an office and there is only one restroom, eventuality the stars will align just so and the very second you reach for the door handle to leave, someone else will be pushing the door open. It's an awkward moment in the life of a human, for sure, but you say something to the effect of, "excuse me," step to the side and life goes on. Here's what you don't do when the other dude says, "excuse me". You don't say, "no worries, bro."

That is NEVER the appropriate response to anything. Ever. Except, maybe, "dude, sorry I skipped you on that last bong hit".

"no worries, bro. I'll just catch it on the flip side."

No. Wrong.

Look, I'm not a huge fan of soul crushing, life stealing corporate America, but I do like not having to hear,"no worries, bro" ever.

Until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment